So I have started my Easter shutdown leave. Those of us not considered essential at work have been asked to take 2 weeks Easter leave and as we can’t go anywhere, I am having a holiday in my craft room. I plan on making lots of cards and I think I might also learn some new software that might benefit me at work. Now onto the cards!
First up is a card for:
- The Male Room Challenge #133 – Make me laugh
- Seize the Birthday #186 – Cards for kids
- The Alphabet Challenge – Z is for zoo animals
- The Paper Players #485 – A day at the zoo
I played around with a funky stamp set from The Workshop of Karine called ‘Urban Jungle Boy’, which has the coolest zoo animals all dressed up. I stamped and coloured the rhino with my Stampin Blends, added a bit of ink smooshing and some geometric shapes along with a cut up sentiment from The Ton and mounted it all on a white card base and the card was done.
Next up is a card for TGIF Challenges #258 – Rainbow colour challenge.
I decided to use some rainbow paper scraps behind a die cut circle with a popped up sentiment for my card. Super simple yet really effective.
Lastly is a card for:
- Just Us Girls #530 – Feathers
- Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge – April – Feathers
- Time Out Challenges #158 – Lots or a little purple
I decided to use a stamp set from PTI called ‘Feather Finery’ white heat embossed and then some ink smooshing using my Kaleidacolour ‘Berry blaze’ ink pad.
Well, that’s it for today. Thanks for stopping by; stay safe and healthy.