I found a little bit of time to craft yesterday while my daughter Miss K was busy cooking up a storm in the kitchen. She’s been really inspired to cook during lockdown #6 and who am I to stop her?!
First is a card for:
- Freshly Made Sketches #508
- Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #196 – E for everything pink
- TGIF Challenges #339 – Alcohol blending
For my card, I created an AI background panel with 3 different pink AIs, popped up a sentiment from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps and added a Tim Holtz snarky cat.
Next is a card for:
- Tic Tac Toe #136 (bow/red/die)
- Colour Hues #28 – Kraft & Red
- Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge – October – ATG opt Joy
I created another AI background panel, this time with 2 different red AIs. I added this on top of a kraft card base with a gold die cut reindeer bell, a thread bow and a sentiment from Uniquely Creative.
My last card is for:
- The Flower Challenge #61- Use a Shape
- Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge – October ATG
- Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge – One Layer Card
I used a star die to create a stencil and then stamped and coloured a flower from the SSS ‘Beautiful Flowers’ set with my Stampin Blends through the stencil shape.
Well that’s it for today. We’re off to see my father now that lockdown #6 has ended here in Melbourne. Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your weekend.