Each month I hold a card making class for a few of my friends. It’s a good opportunity for us to catch up for a chat with the added bonus of making cards.
This month I was challenged to use 1 main stamp set as my focal image for the 3 cards they’ll make. That was a toughie so I went to Pinterest for inspiration. The main image on all 3 cards is from My Favorite Things called Color Drops and has raindrops in 6 different sizes and circles in 5 different sizes. It’s a fabulous stamp set which I will be using much much more often!
Card 1:Card 2:Card 3:
Here are the ingredients for each card:
Card 1 –
- PTI Birthday Bash Sentiment stamp set
- MFT Die (cutout over the sentiment and popped up)
- Stampin Up Inks – old olive, tempting turquoise, rich razzleberry, pumpkin pie, daffodil delight & basic black
Card 2 –
- PTI Stylish Sentiments birthday
- Stampin Up Inks – old olive, tempting turquoise, melon mambo, rich razzleberry, pumpkin pie, daffodil delight & basic black
Card 3 –
- Stampin Up Layered letters alphabet & Fabulous four stamp sets
- Stampin Up Inks – wild wasabi, pear pizzazz & basic black
Thanks for looking and have a great day.