Last night I had some girlfriends over for a card making class, which is a usual monthly event and the theme was Christmas. Not only did they get 6 cards each made but we had a great catch-up too.
- SU Wonderland & Merriest Wishes stamp sets
- SU Island Indigo ink
- SU Island Indigo & Whisper White cardstock
- Misc star die, vellum with gold splatters (home-made)
Card 2: this doubles as a desktop calendar
- SU Coffee Cafe stamp set
- SU Coffee Cafe DSP
- SU Early Espresso, Crumb Cake & Whisper White cardstock
- SU twine
- Misc 2018 calendar, gold paper & peg
Card 3: this is an interactive card, when you pull the tab another image is revealed.
- SU Thoughtful Branches, Santa’s List & Merriest wishes stamp sets
- SU Old Olive, Mossy Meadow & Whisper White cardstock
- SU Old Olive, Mossy Meadow & Basic Black inks
- SU Blends Cherry Cobbler light
- SU twine & crumb cake ribbon
A great way to spend an evening, chin wagging and crafting!
Thanks for looking and have a great day.