Sometimes the stars align and when I’m creating my cards they fit a number of challenges – well this weekend, I made 4 cards that fit 11 challenges!
First up, is a card for :
I’ve had my alcohol lift ink for a while but haven’t really been successful when using it. This time I watched a few of the videos on the CAS Mix Up blog and will be using this technique more often.
Next is a card for:
- Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers – B is for the birds & the bees
- Just Us Girls #495 – word week – Smile
- Alphabet Challenge – H is for hats & handbags
Anyone who’s followed past posts will know I love a bit of sass on my cards, so I couldn’t resist making fun of this little birdie! This sure makes me smile.
Next up is a card for:
- Inspirational – Designers Choice – use 3 or 5 of something
- CAS Colours & Sketches #328
- Crazy 4 Challenges #491
I went with the theme of 3. I used 3 birds, 3 big flowers and 3 leaf additions coloured up in petal pink, soft sea foam and flirty flamingo Stampin Blends.
My last card is for:
- CAS Stencil – July – Alcohol inks/lift
- Less is More #399 – Celebration
- Cardz 4 Galz #100 – Celebrate
- AAA Birthday #3 – For the girls
I was on a roll with my AIs and tried the lift technique again but with a stencil rather than a stamp this time. The lift pad wasn’t working so well, so I used the lift re-inker and dabbed drops onto the panel in the stencil gaps and then lifted the ink off. I added a bit of gold thread for that party glitz feel. Thanks for the layout inspiration Kreative Kristie.
Well that’s it for today – thanks for looking and have a great day.