I can’t believe my crafting has again resulted on 4 cards that fit 11 challenges – it probably helps with the Christmas themes if a few of them!
- Seize the birthday #169 – Sunshine
- CASology #347 – Citrus
- Paper Craft Crew Challenge #343 – Designer choice
I inked up a stamp set from Altenew called ‘Main squeeze’ using inks from Catherine Pooler Designs. I think the yellows give the card a lovely sunshiny feel and this will go to a friend who always has a sunny outlook on life for her birthday!
Next is a card for 5 challenges:
- Little Red Wagon #505 – Its beginning to look a lot like…
- Case this Sketch #330
- Just Add Ink #465 – The Season (I chose the season of Christmas)
- The Male Room Challenge #115 – Christmas in July
- 12 Months of Christmas #55 – Opt Twist Plaid (I opted for no twist)
For my card, I masked off and sponged a circle with a soft grey. I coloured and fussy cut my Santa from the Stamping Up ‘Signs of Santa’ set and stamped the sentiment along the edge of the circle.
Next up is a card for:
I created an alcohol ink panel with a stripe feel and then stamped the sentiment from Winne & Walter ‘In a word merry’ across the center matching the star image of the sketch.
My final card is for AAA Cards #144 – Maxi white space opt Christmas in July.
I used a panda die from Neat & Tangled to create the main portion of my card and added a felt Christmas hat over one ear for the optional aspect. I decided to leave off a sentiment to keep this clean.
Well that’s it for now, thanks for looking and have a great day.