Today I decided to do a bit of crafting before work and during my lunch break to make sure I switch off from the many Zoom meetings that I have to attend.
First up is a card for:
- CAS Mix Up Challenge – June 2020 – Embossed Vellum
- The Flower Challenge #45 – Navy and one other colour
I used a floral embossing folder and decided to colour a few of the flowers with my navy alcohol markers. I stamped a sentiment from the Ton and added some pearls to fill some of the gaps.
Next is a card for:
- Happy Little Stampers – Watercolour – Anything Goes optional layers
- Happy Little Stampers – Dies – Anything goes
- The Library Craft Challenge #61 – Layers
I have a new die that that opens in a hexagon pattern to reveal the centre. I die cut some navy cardstock; then some DSP with the reveal die (this gave me my layers); than added a watercoloured unicorn behind it and a birthday sentiment and my card was done.
Lastly is a card for a new to me challenge – Send a Smile 4 Kids – Cards 4 Teen and Tweens OR Anything Goes 4 Kids.
I created an ink smooshed background using my Kaleidacolor ‘Denim’ ink pad and added a die cut of a mountain climber with a sentiment from Avery Elle ‘Dude’ and Stampin Up ‘Pedal to the Metal’.
Well, that’s it for today. Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your day.